Access Board

Infos about Access for People with Disabilities

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-22 19:48:40

Registered: 2009-01-22
Posts: 17

There are so many trust I know.

If you really want to help them then just go to nearest trust and do some donation to it. The money you will donate is really helpful to them in study and other thing too. If there are some child, they can study by your donation and get good treatment in all ways they want.

Last edited by hammy (2009-01-22 19:49:00)


Board footer

Powered by FluxBB